In this post, we will discuss the best Cloth diapers. In our previous posts, we have discussed different types of diapers. So now that we’ve gone over the fundamentals of diapers, now comes the decision to actually find a brand you like. There are thousands of different types of diapers out there which all have a unique offering, but to help you out a bit, we’ll be listing 10 of the best cloth diapers out there right now which is recommended by the public in no particular order.
Table of Contents
- 1 Alva Baby 6pcs Pack Pocket Washable Adjustable Cloth Diaper with 2 Inserts Each (Neutral Color) 6BM98
- 2 BumGenius One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper 4.0 – Clementine
- 3 Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap, Blackbird, Size One
- 4 Bummis Organic Cotton Prefolds Diaper
- 5 Rumparooz One Size Cloth Diaper Cover Snap, Quinn
- 6 GroVia Hybrid Cloth Diaper- Snap – Lotus – One Size
- 7 Softbums Omni Diaper (snowcone) another best cloth diapers
- 8 Gerber Birdseye 3-Ply Prefold Cloth Diapers, White, 10 Count
- 9 Best Bottom Cloth Diaper Shell-Snap, Hedgehog
- 9.0.1 Diapers Newborn/Size 1 (8-14 lb), 164 Count - Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Baby Diapers, Enormous Pack (Packaging May Vary)
- 9.0.2 Limited Edition Baby Healing Ointment - Advance Therapy for Diaper Rash, Chapped Cheeks and Minor Scrapes - 14 Oz Jar
- 9.0.3 Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers, Hypoallergenic, Size 1, 49 Count
- 9.0.4 Organic Nipple Butter Breastfeeding Cream by Earth Mama | Lanolin-free, Safe for Nursing & Dry Skin, Non-GMO Project Verified, 2-Fluid Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
- 9.0.5 Dr. Brown's Options+ Baby Bottle, 4 Ounce (Pack of 4)
- 9.0.6 Philips Avent Ultra Air Pacifier, 6-18 Months, Bear/paw, 4 Pack, SCF085/09
- 9.0.7 Boogie Wipes Wet Wipes for Baby and Kids, Unscented, 30 Wipes (Pack of 3)
- 9.0.8 Baby Play Mat, ibabejoy Stage-Based Play Gym with 2 Machine Washable Mat Covers for Newborn to Toddler, 7 in 1 Activity Mat for Infant Sensory & Motor Skills Development, Thicker Non-Slip
- 9.0.9 Graco Simple Sway Swing
- 9.0.10 Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat
- 9.0.11 Hypoallergenic Newborn Baby Diapers (132ct) & Size 1 (198ct), Huggies Special Delivery
- 9.0.12 Electric Baby Swing,Comfort Rocking Chair with Intelligent Music Vibration Box,Soothing Portable Swing Load Resistance: 55lb, Applicable Object: 0-12 Months for Infants.
- 9.0.13 Diapers Size 3, 168 Count - Pampers Pull On Cruisers 360° Fit Disposable Baby Diapers with Stretchy Waistband, ONE Month Supply (Packaging May Vary)
- 9.0.14 Baby Wipes, WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Diaper Wipes, 99.9% Water, Unscented & Hypoallergenic, for Newborn Skin, 4 Packs (240 Count)
- 9.0.15 Magna-Tiles Storage Bin & Interactive Play-Mat, Collapsible Storage Bin with Handles for Playroom, Closet, Bedroom, Home Organization and Classroom, 12.5 x 11 x 8
- 9.0.16 Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons, 4 Pack
- 9.0.17 Baby Play Mat, ibabejoy Stage-Based Play Gym with 2 Machine Washable Mat Covers for Newborn to Toddler, 7 in 1 Activity Mat for Infant Sensory & Motor Skills Development, Thicker Non-Slip
- 9.0.18 Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier, Green, 0-3 Months, 4 Pack
- 9.0.19 Itzy Ritzy Sweetie Soother Silicone Orthodontic Pacifiers with Collapsible Handle & Two Air Holes for Added Safety, Set of 2 in Ballet Slipper & Primrose, for Ages 0 - 6 Months
- 9.0.20 Momcozy Hands Free Pumping Bra, Adjustable Breast-Pumps Holding and Nursing Bra, Suitable for Breastfeeding-Pumps by Lansinoh, Philips Avent, Spectra, Evenflo and More(Black,X-Small)
- 9.0.21 Momcozy Hands Free Pumping Bra, Adjustable Breast-Pumps Holding and Nursing Bra, Suitable for Breastfeeding-Pumps by Lansinoh, Philips Avent, Spectra, Evenflo and More(Black,X-Small)
- 9.0.22 HoMedics White Noise Sound Machine | Portable Sleep Therapy for Home, Office, Baby & Travel | 6 Relaxing & Soothing Nature Sounds, Battery or Adapter Charging Options, Auto-Off Timer | Sound Spa Blue
- 9.0.23 Diapers Size 3, 168 Count - Pampers Pull On Cruisers 360° Fit Disposable Baby Diapers with Stretchy Waistband, ONE Month Supply (Packaging May Vary)
- 9.0.24 Nighttime Baby Diapers Size 3, 66 Ct, Huggies Overnites
- 9.0.25 Munchkin Sponge Bottle Brush, Pack of 2, Blue
- 9.0.26 Organic Nipple Butter Breastfeeding Cream by Earth Mama | Lanolin-free, Safe for Nursing & Dry Skin, Non-GMO Project Verified, 2-Fluid Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
- 9.0.27 Fisher-Price Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym & Maracas
- 9.0.28 Pull-Ups Night-Time Boys' Training Pants, 2T-3T, 68 Ct and Learning Designs Boys' Training Pants, 2T-3T, 124 Ct
- 9.0.29 Mombella Mimi the mushroom super soft skin-like infant nipple shaped soothing teether for sucking babies, Help with breast feeding waning and Prevent digit sucking. For 0-6months,Lemon
- 9.0.30 Huggies Snug & Dry Baby Diapers, Size 1, 256 Ct, One Month Supply
Alva Baby 6pcs Pack Pocket Washable Adjustable Cloth Diaper with 2 Inserts Each (Neutral Color) 6BM98
The first thing that may turn you off this product is the high price tag, but don’t be. The old saying goes ’you get what you pay for’ well the same applies here with cloth diapers. If your family is chaotic and everything seems hectic, then you may sometimes forget to buy disposable diapers and find yourself either rushing out in the middle of the night or going without.
To summarize, your kid(s) may have a lot of blowouts with disposable diapers. This pocket diaper is very beneficial for those who have a hard time with those. You can also pick the color you want the diaper to come in. In your 6 pack, you’ll receive a variety of different colors to add some variation. So whether you intend to use these for either a boy or a girl, they’ll be suitable.
With this diaper being waterproof, there’s no need to worry about any messes arising. It will easily stay dry on the outside, so it’s easier to carry around.
On Amazon. This product is currently rated 4.4 stars out of 5 with over 200 reviews. By looking at the reviews, most complaints are aimed towards the high prices. But a high price tag usually means quality is assured. Even with this diaper being this high of a price, you will still save more money in the long run.
This is definitely one of the best cloth diapers you can buy right now!
BumGenius One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper 4.0 – Clementine
BumGenius has caught up with all the other brands ever since they introduced the 4.0. In my opinion, their past products were fairly run of the mill and you could easily find better off elsewhere. Some of you that are familiar with the diaper designs of FuzziBuns will see that BumGenius used a similar design.
Firstly, you have the option to use snaps. This means that you’re able to use diapers for your second child as well. One thing I will recommend to you is to not get the version that includes Velcro (that goes for any type of brand) Why? Because it simply does not last at all.
Babies usually end up ripping off the Velcro, but that’s not the case for these diapers. Why do people like Velcro if it’s unreliable? That’s because they’re looser and allow the baby to move around more fluently, but the last thing you need is for your toddler or baby to rip that Velcro diaper off and ruin that nice carpet or rug of yours. The best improvement they made from their older versions of their diapers is the addition of replaceable elastics.
So to summarize, I think BumGenius stay drier longer and I also think BumGenius are better for bigger babies. They have a 4.5 rating over the course of 600+ reviews. So you can see that people are taking a liking to these, but at the end of the day it’s mostly about personal preference.
Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap, Blackbird, Size One
If you’re new to cloth diapering in general, then you may prefer the good old fashion method of prefolds. After many hours of exhausting research, Thirsties Duo Wrap Snaps seem to be one of the best types of diapers you can buy right now. You’ll be overjoyed if you end up choosing this diaper. it’s one of the best diapers and we’ll be going over why.
Prefolds and covers are the most environmentally friendly choice for cloth diapering and you definitely will save a lot of money, not to mention all of the waste from the diapers that won’t be going into a landfill. There are a few really good features built into this diaper.
Firstly, they are adjustable around the waist. The baby can literally grow with the diaper because it’s flexibility will support the baby and won’t cause any discomfort for years.
They have leg gussets that hold in the waste and do so very well. This will prevent messy blowouts (nobody wants that)
And finally, they are practical. They dry really fast (takes around 10 minutes) and aren’t bulky at all.
On Amazon, this diaper is rated 4.5 over 1000+ reviews! Definitely an efficient and safe purchase.
Bummis Organic Cotton Prefolds Diaper
These prefolds are great, I’ve been using them for over a year and they work very well and does as it says on the tin. I used to the green MT premium size. If you’ve taken a liking to this diaper and you’re aware of the new update this company changed with these diapers, you might be pretty disappointed. They shortened the diapers to allow the covers to fit more efficiently. Whilst this is great at all, some customers lose out because they no longer are able to buy these.
I was recommended to try out Bummis Organic Cotton Prefolds, and I’m so glad I made the change. Yes, they are on the more pricey side compared to the older ones, but the size is right for me. And I also like the fact that these diapers are organic. They are very absorbent and very efficient, to say the least. You don’t have to worry about your baby feeling uncomfortable at all because the materials used are incredibly soft. These are by far with of the best prefolds and best cloth diapers on the market.
On Amazon, this diaper has a total start rating of 4.2 over 100diferent reviews. I believe these are harshly rated due to their price tag, but it’s also about personal preference. Check them out!
Rumparooz One Size Cloth Diaper Cover Snap, Quinn
In my opinion, these are really great covers. With these being leak-proof, your toddler will never seem to have a diaper leak. Neither feces or urine. If you’re not the type of person that likes using 30+ diaper inserts will appeal to this diaper cover. You’re actually able to use these diaper covers for several different changes without washing, so it’s highly efficient. After 2 months of usage, it’s safe to say that these work very well.
Let’s get to the features, the legs have something called a double gusset, which means the covers will hold in what the prefold doesn’t seem to catch. And so far, they seem to be working well.
So far, I’ve not seemed to have any leaks whatsoever. It’s also waterproof, so overall, it seems to be a safe purchase, to say the least.
The economical part of these diapers are incredible. I go through three covers a day when the child has used the diapers, another one at regular intervals, or somewhere in the vicinity. I throw the drenched prefold, wipe the spread clean with a wipe, and after that put another prefold in.
On Amazon, this diaper cover has an overall rating of 4.3 over 500+ reviews, so why not give this cover a chance?
GroVia Hybrid Cloth Diaper- Snap – Lotus – One Size
In my opinion, this diaper seems to be more on the underrated side of things. It’s very well made. I have used the GroVia Hybrids for about two months now and couldn’t be happier. As I would with anything else, I did a ton of research before purchasing this diaper. I researched different types of cloth diapers out, ever different brands, and what features they have to offer. I started using cloth diapers as soon as I realized that disposable ones just weren’t cutting it for me anymore. When I first purchased this cloth diaper I was kind of skeptical, but after seeing the high quality of this product. It makes my life a lot easier; No overwhelming. No time to wash. And no messy cleaning.
So far so good, I’ve only had one leak so far (which was the cause of my mistake) Also, I’ve found with a lot of cloth diapers that stains often appear within a month or two of use, well so far so good; absolutely no stains at all after 3 months. This is why I believe this is one of the best cloth diapers right now.
However, it does have a few negatives. Firstly, it’s nonorganic, which is a real shame because most diapers are. Though for me personally, it’s not something that matters to me, it will to some. Secondly, it’s not waterproof on the outside. This will cause them to smell and not the nicest thing to carry around. But other than that it’s a great product!
On Amazon, this diaper has a 4.3 rating over 200+ reviews. Again, definitely one of the best diapers out there.
Softbums Omni Diaper (snowcone) another best cloth diapers
After thinking about which kind of diaper I would go with, I eventually decided on cloth diaper due to the positive reviews on it. When I watched demo videos on YouTube so see what I was getting myself into. I also went as far as going to cloth diaper classes to learn everything I needed to know about the different styles, and also had the opportunity to ask others what they thought.
I do like other brands as well, but Softbums is by far my favorite as of yet. For me personally, the reason is because of the unique leg sizing. It truly is a one size fits all kind of diaper. It seems to fit perfectly each and every time. The Omni Diaper has no leakage, they are incredibly versatile, and there’s no age limit to them. They also offer the option of being an over for prefolds or fitteds. It also has a disposable insert, bamboo pods inside which stay dry, and they actually carry mini pods for newly born babies; which also serves the purpose as a booster for the toddlers.
What I can say right now with complete confidence, is that this diaper is overall better than a lot of the others. I compared all the brands and features from elastics, pocket opening, and even Velcro. This one has by far ranked the best.
So are you convinced yet? I wouldn’t say that it’s the perfect diaper because everything has its flaws in one form or another, no matter what the product is. But it is the closest thing to perfect.
On Amazon, this diaper has a rating of 4.2 over the course of 25 reviews. Not the best reputation on Amazon, but it’s very underestimated. So, we can say this diaper also one of the best cloth diapers.
Gerber Birdseye 3-Ply Prefold Cloth Diapers, White, 10 Count
These diapers have been around for generations, and there’s a good reason why. They are very well made. As stated before, I’m not somebody that’s considered to be economically conscious, however, for those of you that are, this diaper will be more appealing to you. What’s good about this diaper is its practicality. What is it that you look for in cloth diapers? Exactly, to be long-lasting and able for a long time. Well, the Gerber Birdeye 3-Play does this well. They last for a lot of washes and can withstand a lot of waste before even showing the slightest stain. Additionally, once the baby has outgrown the diaper, you can use it for things such as cleaning, dusting, and even polishing.
Now with that being said, there are some warnings if you’re wanting to choose best cloth diapers over disposable ones. The one caution you need to look out for with this particular cloth diaper is that you need to make sure you have the correct hard water. If it isn’t correct, then it can easily ruin your diapers. This may cost you a lot of money if you go down the ‘learning the hard way’ route, so best to keep that in kind before buying these diapers.
Overall, I’m very pleased with the performance and durability, highly recommended!
On Amazon, this diaper has an overall rating of 4.2 over the span of 100+ reviews. Definitely one of the best cloth diapers out there.
Best Bottom Cloth Diaper Shell-Snap, Hedgehog
Let me start off by talking about the concept of the design on the diaper is quite cool and is quite appealing to look at. With that being said, the reason I bought this cloth diaper is that I liked the concept of reusing the outer shell and replacing the actual insert. I’ve been using these for just over a year now, and they are still in just as in shape as they were when I first bought them. One little annoying thing about this diaper is the fact it sometimes sticks to the upper back, but that’s quite a rare occurrence, so nothing much to really worry about.
I knew for a fact that I didn’t have the money nor time to be buying several different diaper systems only to find out they aren’t up to my expectations. I did a lot of research and found that this system works very well for what I need it for. When you have other things to deal with during the day, a diaper is the last thing you want to be worrying about. Also with this diaper, it minimized the amount of laundry I have to do, so that’s great!
So far so good, no leakage, no signs of wear, and is very reliable.
On Amazon, this diaper is rated 4.5 over the span of 400+ reviews. It’s also very cheap as well compared to the others on this list, which is why it’s one of the best cloth diapers out there.
Thanks for keeping touch with us
-Best cloth diapers