Do you want to know the proper ways to store your baby’s diapers? Well, you should get different ideas that change the look of that area. All you should do is to apply it well. But what the tricks of storing the diapers and also saving the areas? You should know about the cloth diaper storage ideas first.
Nothing is more important than your baby’s comfort. And to make sure of it, you have to organize its room nicely. And to keep it organized, check what the diaper storage ideas are.
Table of Contents
- 1 12 Cloth Diaper Storage Ideas To Know
- 2 1. Store in The Bathroom
- 3 2. Storage Combinations from Ikea
- 4 3. Linen Cabinet for Cloth Diaper Storage
- 5 4. 2-in-1 Dry And Store
- 6 5. Custom-made Floating Shelves
- 7 6. Hangers to Hang Diapers
- 8 7. Trundle Bed Storage
- 9 8. Ladder to The Rescue
- 10 9. Toy Cubby
- 11 10. Diaper Storage with Wheels
- 12 11. Dresser
- 13 12. Old Bookshelf
- 14 Wrap Up
- 126.96.36.199 Itzy Ritzy 2-Pack Natural Rubber Pacifiers; for Ages 0 - 6 Months, Coconut & Toast
- 188.8.131.52 Haakaa Manual Breast Pump 4oz/100ml, New Style
- 184.108.40.206 Philips Avent Anti-Colic Baby Bottle with AirFree Vent Newborn Gift Set with Snuggle, Blue, SCD307/03
- 220.127.116.11 2 Pack Premium Bamboo Baby Bath Towel - Ultra Soft Hooded Towels for Babies,Toddler,Infant - Newborn Essential -Perfect Baby Registry Gifts for Boy Girl - Blue and White
- 18.104.22.168 GE Plastic Outlet Covers, 8 Pack, Shock Prevention, Child Safe, Easy Install, UL Listed, Clear, 50271
- 22.214.171.124 Luvable Friends Unisex Baby Hooded Towel with Five Washcloths, Bathtime Duck, One Size
- 126.96.36.199 Boogie Wipes Wet Wipes for Baby and Kids, Unscented, 30 Wipes (Pack of 3)
- 188.8.131.52 Playtex Diaper Genie Complete Pail with Built-In Odor Controlling Antimicrobial, Includes Pail and 1 Clean Laundry Scent Refill, Gray Pail
- 184.108.40.206 Hudson Baby Unisex Baby Cotton Animal Face Hooded Towel, Alligator, One Size
- 220.127.116.11 Baby Washcloths- Hypoallergenic 2 Layer Ultra Soft Absorbent Towel - Newborn Bath Face Towel - Natural Reusable Baby Wipes for Delicate Skin - Baby Registry as Shower (Blue, 6 Pack)
- 18.104.22.168 Graco TurboBooster Backless Booster Car Seat, Galaxy
- 22.214.171.124 Bottle Warmer,5-in-1Fast Baby Food Heater&Defrost BPA-Free Warmer with Timer LCD Display Accurate Temperature Control for Breastmilk or Formula
- 126.96.36.199 Philips Avent Anti-Colic Baby Bottle with AirFree Vent, 4oz, 1Pk, Clear, SCY701/91
- 188.8.131.52 Diono Solana, Pack of 2 Backless Booster Car Seats, Lightweight, Machine Washable Covers, 2 Cup Holders, Blue
- 184.108.40.206 Playtex Diaper Genie Clean Laundry Scent Refill Bags, with Max Odor Lock and built-in antimicrobial, 270 count (pack of 3)
- 220.127.116.11 Electric Baby Swing,Comfort Rocking Chair with Intelligent Music Vibration Box,Soothing Portable Swing Load Resistance: 55lb, Applicable Object: 0-12 Months for Infants.
- 18.104.22.168 Summer My Size Potty with Transition Ring & Storage, Grey – Realistic Potty Training Toilet – Features Interactive Toilet Handle, Removable Potty Topper and Pot, Wipe Compartment, and Splash Guard
- 22.214.171.124 Baby Wipes, Huggies Natural Care Refreshing Baby Diaper Wipes, Hypoallergenic, Scented, 10 Flip-Top Packs (560 Wipes Total)
- 126.96.36.199 OXO Tot Bottle Brush Set
- 188.8.131.52 Vibe bear Soft Premium Foam Pack and Play Mattress and Pack N Play Mattresses, Sturdy Edges and Non-Toxic, Playard Mattress Fits Most Pack N Play Playpens Size:38x24x4
- 184.108.40.206 Haakaa Manual Breast Pump 4oz/100ml, New Style
- 220.127.116.11 Organic Nipple Butter Breastfeeding Cream by Earth Mama | Lanolin-free, Safe for Nursing & Dry Skin, Non-GMO Project Verified, 2-Fluid Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
- 18.104.22.168 Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers, Hypoallergenic, Size 1, 49 Count
- 22.214.171.124 Munchkin Sponge Bottle Brush, Pack of 2, Blue
- 126.96.36.199 Diapers Size 3, 168 Count - Pampers Pull On Cruisers 360° Fit Disposable Baby Diapers with Stretchy Waistband, ONE Month Supply (Packaging May Vary)
- 188.8.131.52 Pampers Baby Diapers and Wipes Starter Kit (2 Month Supply) - Cruisers Disposable Baby Diapers (2 x 174 Count) with Sensitive Water Based Baby Wipes, 12X Pop-Top Packs, 864 Count
- 184.108.40.206 Mombella Mimi the mushroom super soft skin-like infant nipple shaped soothing teether for sucking babies, Help with breast feeding waning and Prevent digit sucking. For 0-6months,Lemon
- 220.127.116.11 Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo
- 18.104.22.168 Limited Edition Baby Healing Ointment - Advance Therapy for Diaper Rash, Chapped Cheeks and Minor Scrapes - 14 Oz Jar
- 22.214.171.124 Pampers Diapers Size 3, 66 Count - Swaddlers Overnights Disposable Baby Diapers, Super Pack (Packaging May Vary)
12 Cloth Diaper Storage Ideas To Know
When it’s about your baby’s room, you need to be precise while doing the changes. And if you want to know about some great cloth diaper storage ideas easily, follow the ideas that we are going to describe here.
You can have a cabinet in the bathroom for storing the diapers. It is a good idea to make things organized. If you customize a cabinet in the bathroom, then it becomes easier to put it on your baby and take it off for a quick wash.
Also, it doesn’t look good if all the diapers are hanging in the room. So, to make the room look good, you can keep all the diapers in the bathroom.
And to make it precise, you can make an extra drawer for it. Also, you can use hangers to hang the diapers on the wall. So, it can be easier for you to store without creating any mess.
Take any type of Ikea storage combination and set it in your preferred area. It helps to make more storage that is organized.
That’s why it will be useful for you to store a lot of diapers without taking much space. The idea of it is good. The reason is, you can use it not only for diapers but also for other stuff too if there is any space left.
So, you can also store your baby’s diapers, and so its toys and other things too. You can also use it after your baby is growing up. The design of it is also nice. You don’t need much space to store it. Overall, it’s a good one.
You can also use a linen cabinet for storing diapers. It is a good idea to store not only diapers but also other nursery stuff there.
If you already have this kind of cabinet, you know how much it helps to store lots of things. It saves your space a lot more. Just like other stuff, you can also use it for storing diapers. It doesn’t show up stuff so, if you want a more precise and organized look, you can use a linen cabinet for sure. Further, if you require more space, then you should go for a linen cabinet. It looks good and less messy.
The 2-in-1 means you can do both Drying and storing in the same place. So, you can dry the diapers there and then store them there for a long time. There are racks where you can hang the diapers to let them dry then push the back in the cabinet to store.
So, if you want something that can dry diapers and have a storage place too, then you should go for it. But if you don’t want a rack to dry the diapers, still you can use it as a cabinet just to store the diapers. It is because this one has good storage space to store lots of diapers together.
Floating shelves are something that looks trendy and classy. You can set it anywhere on the wall. It is useful especially when you have less space in your house or the place you want to store.
Also, it helps to keep your diapers organized even in a tiny place. These are easy to get and you can customize them as you like.
Most importantly, it is affordable and easy to build. You can create a nice floating shelf easily because it requires minimal tools.
Not only for storing diapers, but you can also store many types of things as you want. That’s why it will be a good decision if you want a floating shelf for keeping the diapers properly.
Different types of hangers you can choose to store baby’s diapers. If you want, you can buy these hangers.
But if you have hangers that you don’t use anymore, you can also reuse them by placing them in a place. Hang the diapers in it. That’s how it creates a lot more space to store diapers.
You can also get a diaper from the hanger any time you want. This idea will be a suitable one for those who don’t have much space in their house. It can be hung in any place, wall, door, bathroom door, and lots more. So, it automatically saves a lot of space. And you can store diapers and use them on your babies anytime you need them.
You can use the bed, or we can say the crib for storing diapers. If your baby’s room is tiny, you must want to have as much space as possible. That’s why you shouldn’t miss a chance if you can do it.
Some cribs have space under it. And you can use those cabinets to store the diapers. But if you don’t have that facility with your crib, you can create that space too. That’s a good you can use to make things easier and store the diapers in it.
A ladder is almost like hangers. You can find some classy ones too. If you don’t want to cover the diapers and show them off, then a ladder would be the perfect one for you.
You can hang the diapers on a ladder. So, it will look organized and good. On the other side, you need to know the height of the ladder that you are going to buy.
The reason is if you buy a long ladder that doesn’t match your height, then getting the diapers from the top one might be difficult for you. Further, it’s not suitable for those who don’t have enough space in the room. So, skip this idea if you are one of them. Others can this idea useful.
Using toy cubby is another good suggestion that you can get. These are useful as you can also use them later when your baby is no longer a baby, they become grown-ups.
You can use each cubby for storing different stuff like daily products, toys, creams, wipes, and more. Why not use it for diapers?
Keeping the diapers properly and making no shrinkage can also be possible if there are stored properly. And storing it in a separated cubby can solve your problem. Moreover, you can also use it later on to store your baby’s toys, dolls, and other stuff that they need. So, it is a good option indeed.
If you want something more accessible and movable, then you need diaper storage that has wheels. Not all babies have to stay in the same place. They go around the house and that’s why when they need a diaper change, you can get that wheel storage and do your changing. What we are trying to explain is, if you are that kind of mom that has to move here and there all day long for your baby, this wheel one will be a useful thing for you. You can get one that will be quite easy to move as it is portable.
A dresser is useful for many reasons. First of all, it can do three types of things such as, you can hold the clothes of your baby. You can store their cloth diapers. Not only that you can open it to make a changing table that helps to change the baby’s diaper there.
So, it is a versatile one. If you want an all-in-one, then it would be your choice. Moreover, you can use it as a regular table. That’s why you can consider it as the most versatile one that is worth every penny.
We all have a bookshelf whether we use it or not. If you do some DIY, you can get a proper and organized shelf for storing diapers. All you need is paint, some tools, sandpaper, elbow grease and you are good to go.
You can have lots of storage to store lots of things. And it looks amazing in your baby’s room. Everything will be precise and easily accessible. Create the space and the drawers and paint it well. You will have a good shelf to store lots of diapers and use them when you need them.
There are lots more ideas than this one. However, we hope that you get some good tricks to make more space to store cloth diapers.
The only purpose of yours should be to save a lot of space. If it looks organized, your baby also feels comfortable living there. That’s why you must know what the cloth diaper storage ideas are.
Keep searching for more ideas but choose what suits your situation. Also, share your ideas if you have got any!