Diaper change is a important matter for a baby. Believe it or not having the right environment when it comes to diaper change of your baby is a lot more important than it may appear. Moreover, you have to make sure about your comfort during the diaper chnge and to know what protocols you need to take whilst doing so. Here we will provide some healthy tips for diaper change at home. You can follow these tips which is given below
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Choosing a good location–
- 0.2 Be prepared before changing diapers–
- 0.3 Wipe carefully –
- 0.4 Roll up the diaper carefully –
- 0.5 Use distractions –
- 0.6 Wash your own hands right away –
- 0.7 Changing cloth diapers –
- 0.8 Clean and disinfect the changing area –
- 0.9 Wash the diaper pad cover regularly. –
- 0.9.1 Amazon Best Seller Product
- 0.9.2 Summer Infant Contoured Changing Pad, White
- 0.9.3 ChoiceRefill Compatible with Diaper Genie Pails, 4-Pack, 1080 Count
- 0.9.4 Safety 1st Deluxe 25-Piece Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit (Arctic Blue)
- 0.9.5 Pull-Ups Learning Designs Boys' Training Pants, 2T-3T, 94 Ct
- 0.9.6 Happy Tot Organic Stage 4 Fiber & Protein 4 Flavor Variety Pack (Pack of 16)
- 0.9.7 Ubbi Steel Odor Locking, No Special Bag Required, Money Saving, Modern Design, Registry Must-Have Diaper Pail, Blush Pink
- 0.9.8 Angel Line Windsor Glider and Ottoman Cushion Set, Black with Beige
- 0.9.9 Touchless Forehead Thermometer for Adults, Kids and Babies, Digital Infrared Medical Non Contact Thermometer with Fever Indicator, Professional Forehead Thermometer 1s Instant Accurate Reading
- 0.9.10 Dr. Brown's Bottle Brush, Blue
- 0.9.11 Huggies Special Delivery Hypoallergenic Baby Diapers, Size 1, 72 Ct
- 0.9.12 Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat [Amazon Exclusive], Honeycomb
- 1 Share this:
- 2 Related
Choosing a good location–
You’ll want to choose a location that’s more out of the way rather than using the living room. This is because the germs are prone to spread easily. It will be better if you can do this in the bathroom, that way you’re close to the sink. If you change them on the floor, make sure to do them in the same spot each time so they become familiarized with that spot. One place you definitely should not change the baby’s diaper is in the kitchen. Nobody wants to eat with a diaper on their mind.
Be prepared before changing diapers–
This is one of those things that should go without saying, but that’s not the case. It is said that you should always be prepared with everything you need before you start the process of changing your baby’s diaper. Why is this? Well, if you’re moving around from room to room looking for something, you’re going to be spreading germs around the house. So before you go ahead and pull of your baby’s diaper, be setup!
Wipe carefully –
If you have a girl, you should always wipe from front to back. This prevents infections occurring. This is not so much a problem if you have a boy, but you should at least put a piece of cloth down there to prevent the sprinklers being activated.
Roll up the diaper carefully –
We all can agree that it’s not the easiest thing in the world to pull off, especially if you have a child that’s very fidgety (kicking &screaming) but if you’re able to roll up the diaper and reseal the adhesive tabs, you’ll have a diaper that is essentially germ free, from the outside at least anyway.
Use distractions –
If you’ve ever tried to change a baby, you’ll soon come to realize how difficult it is to change a screaming crying, kicking baby. If you’re trying to fight against your toddler and quickly try to pull off the diaper, you’re more than likely are going to spread germs.
Have distractions ready. Keeping a couple of toys next to the changing table will help you out a lot if your baby is the type to squirm. Even if his/her attention is diverted for a couple of seconds, that may be enough. Once you’ve changed the baby, be sure to disinfect the toys to prevent germs spreading throughout the house.
have distractions ready. Keep a couple of toys up on the changing table that you can use to divert her attention. Just a couple of extra seconds may be enough. Once the diaper change is over, make sure to wash off or disinfect the toys afterward.
Wash your own hands right away –
You should be near a sink to be ready to wash your hands. But if not, you can also use an alcohol-based gel as an alternative. You have to make sure, it could not reach up to your baby.
Changing cloth diapers –
If you plan on washing the cloth diapers yourself, it is recommended that you pre-soak the cloth, then wash them in hot water. You should also double rinse each wash as well.
Clean and disinfect the changing area –
You should wipe down the changing table after each use. You can do this with either soap and water, or a form of disinfectant. Also don’t forget to clean the diaper ail as well.
If you have two or more kids that use diapers, then t’s especially important that you clean the table after every use. If not, this is an easy way for your kids to exchange germs to one another.
Wash the diaper pad cover regularly. –
If you haven’t already noticed, changing pads and covers can get very dirty very quickly. So getting into the habit of washing your on a daily basis in needed. We know, it’s not really fun, but it’s something you’ve got to do.
Thanks to keep touch with us
-Best cloth diapers
changing diapers, changing diapers